Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Fashion Blunder

My darling, darling Boss

I have to bow to your every whim. I quake in my drawers when you summon for my by intercom. You are indeed a force to be reckoned with. But I do have a question for you??? Why oh why would a grown woman pushing 55 show up on a Monday to the office wearing blue tights with a corduroy mini skirt and ankle boots? I know I would get fired for forgetting to check your tissue dispenser or wash your mug, so let me say this anonymously- YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL! - Boston Assistant

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a picture of her in her tights and post it on "Hot or Not". That'll fix her!

3:58 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Boss submissions should always have PICTURES!

4:05 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home