Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Fashion Blunder

Better Bras.............

I love this blog idea. And I want to seize this opportunity to address the females I work for. My best synopsis is that we all spend beyond our means on our clothing and our shoes. This is acceptable in this business. My number one pet peeve is women who wear bras that do not fit them! Most often the bras are too small and squeeze out a portion of the breast above the rim of the cop. Go to a lingerie specialty store, something old school and get yourself properly fitted for a bra. Everytime I see this sight, Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI just want to poke you. Do you not see it?
RH NYC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I see a woman's bosom sticking out like that, I want to poke her as well.

7:07 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE THAT and IT LOOKS SO UNCOMFORTABLE!

4:00 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home